Tuesday, April 25, 2006

++the ratrace of the week

selepas tahap busan meng-blog-hop, i did this.
1 MINUTE AGO: pasted this from bend-n-break :)>- [peace]
1 HOUR AGO: chatting. tralala.
1 DAY AGO: moved into new house
1 YEAR AGO: this time a? at UK. missed it :(

I LOVE: sleeping.. dadadiddidudii..
I FEAR: semua jenis ulat/binatang yg tidak kering mahupon kering. :-?? [mcm semua binatang ke tu?]
I FEEL: sick. sengal2 sendi diatas perbuatan sendiri.
I HIDE: from an angry sister of him.
I DRIVE: a small car.
I MISS: nasi ayam. bole? giler dah lame x makan dowh.
I LEARN: that bitches are good at talking. mulot manis.
I WANT: to turn back time. tapi, i cannot. :
I NEED: a bed! single size pon takpa.
I THINK: bitches are meant to be bitches.. please avoid!

FIRSTSFirst screen name: cutetokiwa. hihik. poyo.
First piercing: tak engat kot.
First credit card: ikea friends with a 5 year waiver yay.
First enemy: si botak 7. my neighbour.

LASTSLast kiss: by pearl jam :-" [..avoiding]
Last movie seen: she's the man.
Last food consumed: lunch - uncle lim's laksa at ikanopowercentre.
Last phone call: si bengkeng yg suke tanye psl fotopej >:P moerkh.
Last CD played: in eyin's car. like 4months ago kottttt!
Last drink drank: nescafe.. from our pantry.
Last time scolded: to a saiko girl that forwarded my msg to my bf's sis.

SHORT ANSWERI AM: easy to console.
I WANT: to go back now and sleep. giler ngantokkkk!~
I WISH: i'm slimmer. :
I WONDER: how a girl can be so arrogant. puhlisss ok!
I ALWAYS: forget. mcm kalo i tgh nk ckp samtin tuh jgnla try to interrupt, nanti sure lupe ape nak ckp tadi tu.
I SING: loudly and horrorly.. in the car, in the shower, in my workstation tsk tsk..
I CRY: when i'm not satisfied. not good at shouting back.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: hardworking :-"
I WRITE: when im bored. anything. especially lyrics.
I CONFUSE: of how i can trust people so easy. damn.
I SHOULD: learn to become a bengkeng-girl, so people wont used me anymore.

FAVORITESNUMBER: 8.
COLOR(S): from pink to blue, all of them in this range.
DAYS: public holidays n weekends :-"
MONTH: next month [sampai bebile, so, there wont be any month kot?]
SONG(S): inmyplace, sickcyclecarousel, goodbyemylover, cintakanmembawamukembali, kasihtaksampai
DRINKS: changeable, for now: tea o ais & justea kaler pepel ituh.

IN THE LAST 2 DAYS,HAVE YOU CRIED? tak engat *think* nopes.
HELPED? yeah.. tolong garu tu kire help ke?
GOTTEN SICK? yerps. mcm nak demam selepas penat bepingdah.
GONE TO THE MOVIES? nope. damn!
SAID 'i love you': many.
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: hoh. whatthe?
TALKED TO AN EX?: yup.
MISSED AN EX?: yup.
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: yup. this one diary kan?
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: i considered that as serious. hnm.
HUGGED SOMEONE?: yup. sodap giler. *blushes*

currently listening to: silverstain - smashed into pieces [?]
currently feeling: happy sbb dah time utk polang dan pegi jamu mate di ikea.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

menyirap ibarat baru lepas minum sirap

hh said...

Moerkh!!!!~ suke nak menyirap taktentu pasal moerkhhhh >:P

hh said...

erk. tang mana tu ;;) *wink*
jenifer, kamu adelah borro kan? saye rase saye mengkenalmu. kamu kenalkah saye?

hh said...

kamu bernama borro kan? saye rase seperti pernah menglepak2 di gerai AKIUM-konvo 2001 ke 2000 ntah [bapak dah lame weyhhhh]. kamu ade abg yg kawan dgn kitorg kot ker? ntah laa atau kamu adalah kawan2 si ejahat&pijod ke ek?ke kamu kawan si o'a-busok ek? ntahlaa tak ingatlah dimana kebarangkalian itew.

hh said...

ngeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D
its amazing what a kapel of years cud be.. eh silap quote. *ampon*
guek namenye chepah, kamu tidak kenal kot, tapi saye agak penah kenal kamu la kot walopon ingat2 lupe wajahmu. a ah pijod dak account. o'a dak elec eng. e'ja dak elec eng. saye juwe dak elec eng. abg kamu name ape? kamu speki tuh kan?

hh said...

woh tidak syak lagi. dia adalah sr kat 2nd ke kat fac ntah.
[termenjadik sesi berkenal2an disini, harap maap]

Anonymous said...

uiyooo. dah jadi mcm ym. hehehe..

Anonymous said...

hoi ko dah pindah jeeee

hh said...

ituhla pasalllllll.. mcm la table ym je kan, tapik, mane penah add :-s

owwek: ha ah akuk da pindah. marey dtg jin bertandang. 8-}. marey marey.