Thursday, June 01, 2006

++the letters to you part 2

you hurt me. you hurt me really bad. really2 bad. in a 'you made me die' bad. so, i beg you, dont touch my heart again, u might see me killing myself. i am mentally dead already.

now, who really thinks sitting alone on the bed with a non-stop phone ringing is not killing oneself?
torturing gile babi.
awak, plis stop. im dying here. apologies not accepted add it to the broken heart you collected.

tetibe terase mcm filem 'sepet' plak. the difference: orked baru nak pegi UK, i, dah balik from UK and the things started a month before my return. how cruel. how cruel.
4 tahun yg merugikan.

zullllll, i need more cigars!
currently listening to: sarah - ke hujung dunia??
currently feeling: aiyo apsal makin hari makin takble terima kenyataan ni :((

4 comments:

melloyz said...

emm .. rasanya bukan 4 tahun yg merugikan kot ... at least u learn something in those 4 years .. :p

hh said...

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
jom pighi tioman nak?

Anonymous said...

ngantukss..huhuu
pegi laa pulau tganu.. nak?

hh said...

ngantuks gok.
redang:-??