Thursday, September 14, 2006

++the brain

"if u love somebody
could we be this strong
i will fight to win
our love will conquer all
wouldn't reach my love
even just one night
our love will stay in my heart
my heart"

eh. lagu teda kenemene.

lasnite we discussed. of how we at lower form [Form 1 contohnya], seeing modern maths as that difficult, but when we were at upper form [F4 contohnya], we were being snob of knowing that the modern maths itu was very-very easy, compared to our add-maths. and so does to other subjects lah.
and then we concluded, that is because our brain was developing. and it developed exponentially with time at that time.

now at my 25, i still felt that electric circuit is as difficult as it was in my 1st year electrical engineering [erm, 7 years back :-??].
so, does that means my brain didnot/stillnot developing eversince uni-age??
ohmaigod! or maybe it is developing, but very very slowly, i think bukan takat tidak exponential, adalah mungkin juge tidak bekadar lurus juga. dia mcm alala nak mendatar.

ke caner?

30mins ago, in a phone-conversation with mrs.somebody, she mentioned about me having a master degree, and why cant me judge something with that level of education.
and i said, level of education didnot represent of how one thinking, or being spammed!
tipu tetap tipu, i think, when my brain is not good at lying, my brain is also not good of rejecting lies from liars. most liars are very good in judging another liars ek?

owh, i forgot, bukankah hidup kita akhirnya harus bahagia?

my new carkeys keychain :-"


currently listening to: flipside - someday
currently feeling weird.

No comments: