Wednesday, May 24, 2006

++the 'pick me, choose me, love me!!'

Meredith:
"Okay.. here it is. Your choice, it's simple her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But, Derek, I love you.. in a really, really big.. pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. I'll be at Joe's tonight, so if you do decide to sign the papers.. meet me there."
and do you think that derek will show up at joe's?

things said is way mooore alluring than kept beneath.

oii? im kidding. i like this episode. if u know what i mean. lalala :-"
du yu know that she's in her thirties [1969??]?? i really tot she's twenties. thanx owwe for the info.

[i hate dr addison sheperd. sumimasen :-"]
currently listening to: ella- aku kau dia
currently feeling: loyaloya. moerkhhhhh>:P

2 comments:

naiza said...

patutla... die memang nampak tua laa.. i'm so into grey's anatomy.. dok sibuk mengdonlod je aku kat sini.. hhuhu

hh said...

im so into greys anatomy toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo