Wednesday, November 01, 2006

++the memememe

Doing meme is the fastest way of updating. not much of into writing time. I was blogsurfing when I came to this meme by **** [[aku tak engat blog sape sebab aku dah siap2 paste b4 pegi lunch! omaigodness, i am that senile!]]

My earliest memory is..
when in primary school, this budak 'shamsulbahrin' ter-pelok myself [which is takdelah pelok pon, nak dekat terpelok je] semase kami main hantu2 [yg melompat2 tuh], and everybody kept on teasing me with that. and hell! i was emotionally annoyed by that rumours that time, that i declared war dgn dia. bodhoe ni bodhoe ni.

At high school I...was an AJK senaman hmmkay! kohkohkoh. the duty was to stand on a bench infront of an assembly and yooo~ have to do senamanrobik with songs that we chose. heh, go figure that size different: between me during high-school *vs* me now!

My first relationship was...
not a real one. It was all a hoax. and i dunno if i can call that was a relationship. semuanye setset seminggu dua punye barang. hoh.

I wish i'd never worn...the pink polkadot handbag. *u know which*

My mother told me...that she cant wait to see my future house with husband. she said: mesti besepah2 because i am the laziest one at my home. bhahhhhh!
[which i slambe-ly jawab: takpe, orang amek pembanturumah :-"]. uwaa, aku mmg selalu menderhaka :((. matihlah sayah.

I wish I had...
longer weekends than weekdays. 5days weeknd, 2 days work : watabot that? hehe. or, if it sounds stupid, mbe we can have a 72-hours-2days weekends and 12hours-5days workdays. watabotdet? kohkohkoh.

My most humiliating moment was...when i tot red-devil is liverpool-fan. bodhoe ni bodhoe niiiiiiiiiiiii. liverpool is red whot :-"
**hiphip liverpool, lasnite won 3-0** muah gerard:*

At home I cook...
almost every weekend. power tak? hehehe. masak megi is considered cooking what :-"

My last meal would be...apekah aku mcm tak paham soalan ni ek. hnm, skipped.

I'm very bad at...lying lah. and singing. and in memorizing. duhh

When I was a child...I really think that we can get pregnant by sleeping next to any man. now that i am grown up, kohkohkoh aku rase aku sgt bodoh lah dulu2.

The book that changed my life is...urgh. no books ever changed me. buku text add maths?

It's not fashionable, but I love...my black cuffed bangle zura gave. wears like everyday everywhere.
my stacks of white/cream color scarfs, pon wears like everyday and everywear. i felt bruised in other color especially blue scarf.
my flowery-disney-shirt, satu2nye shirt yg still muat dan tidak sendat bagaikan nangke busuk. [tu pon sebab beli size L, and imah&naiza adalah sgt tekejut kerana selame nih aku ske beli baju kekecik ;))]

Friends say I am...Cheerful. Happy. Funny. Kooky. Depressed. Creative. Musical. jukebox?. Blur. Childish. Clumsy. Organized. Friendly. Quiet. Noisy. Silly. All kinds of adjectives you can think of.

If only I could...own my bakery cum cafe. and not worried about money at all.

The last big belly laugh I had was...when remembering how i end up being called 'lalat' by a jongang-atuk-busuk at a bus-stop at putrajaya , after running away from that atuk's car. konon2 nak lari dan nak amek cab lah kunun, only to find out i left only RM2. bodoe betul gaji tak masuk2.. [i wear a big sunglass lah, tu pasal macam 'lalat']

What I don't find amusing is...making fun of people. When you really actually care about them. WTF?!

I'm always being asked...
for now ah?
1.woi, apsal ko maken tembam ni??
2.woi, apsal ko maken gemok ni??
3.woi, apsal ko maken sihat ni??
damn the buffet.

If I wasn't me...i wasnt you either lah.

At the moment I'm listening to...billy talent - surrender. bleargh, pengaruh rakan sebaye.

My favourite work of art is...all written by jason wade or chris martin or billyjoe or ariel bley? ;))
eh, the question is 'is'.. so it would be jasonwade-yu belong to me. bley?

If I were a car I'd be...
mmm, whtaeva car takuya kimura's driving. whoOttttt. its getting hawt in here weyyy =p~

I often wonder...what duyu really want from me.

..and here, i tag all the names on the left side of the page.

currently listening to: billy talent - surrender
currently feeling ill
i wanna be in terengganu lah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ajk senaman tu yg tak tahan tu.
ho ho.

hh said...

=)))))))))