Tuesday, April 18, 2006

++the occupation, my occupation

aiyarkkkk!~
no.1
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanx jojo youre the best! >hugs< :D
related season 2 [abis]
gilmore girls season 6 [half-burned]
grey's anatomy 1st & 2nd season [notyetstart]
[satc & doson-creek letak tepi dulu]

no.2
my boss was screaming at me just now huhu.[takdela scream tapi i pucat keh!]
i unintendedly modified the hardware mould to suit my antenna placement
sesketi ngeeee:D *stop-talking*

no.3
i dun like [hate+loath!] the song yu gave me. [yu=encik atok bergigi kedepan]

no.4
imah is such satan, who, intentionally urge me to not going back to kualapil4h this monthends so that she can dtg berjolajoli at my house here. [on another notes, yay, ade mangse utk memunggah barang to pindah rumah]

no.5
ohya, will be moving to muti4ra d4mansara nextmonth. so long bandar sri d4mansara. gonna miss the toll sg penchala :-h

no.6
ade org uplod bidiyo muzik@ria tuh. yg dewa laskar cinta tu. silekan dlod from torrentmalaya then send to me plis.. i want watch meself la. :D

currently listening to: mxpx - do your feet hurt ? [yups!]
currently feeling: lazy as usual

2 comments:

melloyz said...

mazni cakap .. muke ko amat jeles .. owwe sipi2

hh said...

ewahhhhhhhhhh
gelemer ai :-j