Thursday, July 06, 2006

++the 10 things [minus 1]

10 random things about me
10.I love watching live performances, concerts, music-based programs.
9. I prefer hot chocolate to coffee in the morning. [milo je sebenanye, saje nak kasi ayat tu nampak bergaye]
8. I'm a really lousy liar so I don't even try anymore. [err, atleast I tried].
7. I love singing in the shower, in the car, in my workstation. Aiyaaark, I think people're getting annoyed. Hikhik.
6. I can only live, with a piece of paper n a mechy-pencil during a talk/seminar/lecture. And I'll scratch craps. And lyrics. And my popular-frog. Without pen/pencil, I'll go insane. [I kinda imagine to have those tools when being lectured by mom/you]. :)>-
5. Eh, did I mentioned I love musics? Yeah, especially those with beautiful lyrics.
4. I walk really fast and can weave through human traffic well. Please bare.
3. I'm shy, but very gedik with my close frenz.
2. I love to eat cheesecakes. That's the reason for my extra fat around the belly. :-"
1. Eh, I actually love to eat many things. I love to eat lah senang cerite.

I dunno why this one got no 9 things, I'll stick wiv it.
8 things I wish to do
8. Turn back time!! Huh so not normal.
7. Go back to Surr3y and start it all over again [minus the exams]
6. Do bungee-jumping [obviously I have height ness-phobia. Damn it!]
5. Walk into any stores, pin-point, and buy it. [without wondering, not even thinking. Wah bes nyer]. Walk into guys-crowd, pin-point, and own a man. :)) nah cannot mah.
4. Confess my feeling to him. The who-ever him.
3. Clubbing. [:)) laugh all u can :-"]
2. Slimming down :-j.
1. Living life. [as if am not living until now :D]

7 ways to win my heart [ada mentiru]
[*gedik alert turn on*]
7. Be down to earth.
6. Be adoreably funny.
5. Smells good.
4. Be sexually notty.
3. Be romantic.
2. Be caring.
1. Strum your guitar and sing to me.
[*gedik alert turn off*]

6 things I always believe in

6. the f*kkin KARMA!
5. Love heals us
4. Love unites us
3. Love blinds us
2. Love empowers us
1. Love made us.

5 things I'm afraid of
5. Losing people that I love.
4. Wanita penggoda. [seriyeslah weh]
3. My own self-conflict. Damn, it hurts.
2. Heights.
1. cacing, pacat, lintah, hantu ;)) 8-x

4 things that I wish to buy
4. Sony T30. hemsem mcm takuya kimura. [utk tujuan saje2]
3. Digital-SLR-Cameras. Takkesah brand, janji dangduttt hmkayy. [utk tujuan belagak macho bile amek gamba].
2. Ralph Lauren blue eu de parfume. Huks, I missed him [the perfume, and the giver].
1. Nokia N91 [say goodbye to ipod]

3 things I touch everyday
3. Myself? Mestilah kan ke?
2. my henfon ?
1. my pipit [eyy u pervert!!, pipit is my bantakbusok].

2 things am trying not to do rite now

2. shopping. [alert: laptop crash + dgcam repaired]
1. thinkin about shoppin.

One thing going on now:bored.

currently listening to: paris hilton - stars are blind. like me.
currently feeling: sad.

5 comments:

naiza said...

cpah.. aku baca yang ko suka tgk concert ni buat aku teringat yang aku ada kenal sorang mamat yang keje angkasapuri.. die tanya aku nak gi tgk siti dak ari sabtu malam ni.. untuk rancangan zoom in (macam la aku tau rancangan ape tu kan).. tapi aku tamo sebab konsert AF.. aku terlupa nak offer kat ko.. tapi now macam dah agak terlambat nak mintak tiket kat mamat tu..

die pun kata kalo ada minat artis2 memana.. kalo ada HMI (buat pengetahuan ko HMI tu hiburan minggu ini in case ko terlupa.. hehe) bleh la bagi tau die nanti bleh dapat tiket.. aku teringin gak nak nengok yang rtm nye sekali sekala.. mau ngak?

melloyz said...

uhhuhu .. even aku ta suke sgt tgk concert .. jeles la bile org gi tgk :p

hh said...

Naizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... awat lah kamu ble telupekanku [-(
wahhh.. menarek nyer kawan ko tuh.. ;)).. nannti kalo ade apepe rok konsert, ajak ah akuuuu.. tak kesah ah rok kapak skalik pon ahahaha..

imahan: apekah yg sedang ko jeleskan tuh? ko minat siti ker? :-"

Anonymous said...

under 8 things you wish to do. answer no.5: walk in a store pin point and buy it?? ape kah ....knape aku rase ko mmg dah buat je mende alah tuh ....silap ko mmg 'slalu'' buat mende alah tuh ...heheh

kalo ade penyanyi2 yg best2 aku nak pegi juge naizaa

hh said...

owwe: :p, mcm selalu buat, tapi, widot wondering not even thinking of the impact adalah tidak sama skalik. aku selalu pikir, tapi takat pikir alaa card credit bley dibayar later later. 8-x agagagagagaga